Call for Papers
YUICT provides a forum of recent advances in various aspects of the theory and practice of information and communication technology to solve national challenges that are faced by KSA . YUICT allows the top tier of research and industry to interact. YUICT will be held at Al Yamamah University, Riyadh, KSA. Riyadh is a vibrant city hosting large number of hi-tech and IT businesses companies, and higher education institutions. The main theme of this forum is the challenges, opportunities, and the state of the art solutions to national problems in light of the Saudi Arabia’s vision 2030. The YUICT 2018 program will include guest speakers, panel discussions, industrial sessions, and peer-reviewed research presentations.
The YUICT research topics include, but are not limited to:
Information Security and Assurance
- Information security
- Network security
- Security in the cloud
- Security in IOT
- Security and assurance in pervasive / ubiquitous computing
Digital Transformation and Cloud Computing
- Digital transformation in industrial systems and social media
- Cloud services and technologies
- Software-defined data centers
- Smart grids
- IoT for smart cities
- Smart healthcare
- Intelligent transport systems
- Monitoring and surveillance technologies
Information Science and Big Data
- E-government in emerging economies
- IT adoption for innovation
- Multimedia data mining
- Big data and deep learning
- Big data analytics applications
Applications of Information Systems in Healthcare, Energy, Environment and Agriculture
- Smartphone mobile apps in agriculture
- Health information systems
- Green applications and technologies
- Environmental information systems
Criteria for the Participating Papers:
- The paper must address one of the Forum topics.
- The paper must not exceed 5,000 words including an abstract of no more than 300 words.
- The paper must be original and must not have been published or presented before.
- The paper must pass the review and selection process.
- Accepted papers will be published in the forum’s proceedings.
Download PDF Here
Paper Submission Deadline: 05 Feb 2018
Decision Notifications: 5 Feb 2018
Camera Ready Paper: 26 Feb 2018
Chair: Prof. Dr. Hussam Ramadan
Chair: Dr. Abdulaziz S. Al Mazyad
YUICT will be held at Al Yamamah University located in the north of Riyadh, the capital and the largest city in the Kingdom with more than 6 million residents. It has been growing rapidly in all sectors such as education, technology, and business.
Accepted papers will be published and indexed in King Fahad National Library (KFNL)
Phone: +966 11 224 2222 ext: 3120