Criteria for the Participating Papers
- The paper must address one of the Forum topics.
- The paper must not exceed 5,000 words including an abstract of no more than 300 words.
- The paper must be original and must not have been published or presented before.
- The paper must pass the review and selection process.
- Accepted papers will be published in the forum’s proceedings.
Formatting of Research Papers:
- Title of research paper should not exceed eight words (including a, an, the).
- Page margins (12.5) cm X (17.5) cm + 1 cm page footer for numbering the pages. The page height should not exceed (18.5) cm.
- Font type should be Times New Roman, font Size (14).
- Each paragraph should have indentation (0.6) cm.
- Paragraphs spacing should be (1.5).
- Double line spacing.
- Footnotes should be with the same font type and (12) font size.
- The Author(s) biography should be attached in a separate MS word file (maximum 80 words).
YUICT is pleased to invite all the government units, organizations, institutions, and authorities to participate in the Al Yamamah Information and Communication Technology Forum through working papers in any of the forum’s topics.