The YUICT research topics include, but are not limited to:
Information Security and Assurance
- Information security
- Network security
- Security in the cloud
- Security in IOT
- Security and assurance in pervasive / ubiquitous computing
Digital Transformation and Cloud Computing
- Digital transformation in industrial systems and social media
- Cloud services and technologies
- Software-defined data centers
- Smart grids
- IoT for smart cities
- Smart healthcare
- Intelligent transport systems
- Monitoring and surveillance technologies
Information Science and Big Data
- E-government in emerging economies
- IT adoption for innovation
- Multimedia data mining
- Big data and deep learning
- Big data analytics applications
Applications of Information Systems in Healthcare, Energy, Environment and Agriculture
- Smartphone mobile apps in agriculture
- Health information systems
- Green applications and technologies
- Environmental information systems
Criteria for the Participating Papers:
- The paper must address one of the Forum topics.
- The paper must not exceed 5,000 words including an abstract of no more than 300 words.
- The paper must be original and must not have been published or presented before.
- The paper must pass the review and selection process.
- Accepted papers will be published in the forum’s proceedings.